Our website holds all the information in areas as required by the Transparency Code for Smaller Authorities. This includes the following:
- all items of expenditure above £100 (these are found in our regular minutes)
- end of year accounts
- annual governance statement (annual return)
- internal audit report
- list of councillor responsibilities
- details of public land and building assets
- Agendas and meeting papers of formal meetings at least three days before the meeting
- Minutes within a month of the meeting
Should any errors or omissions come to light, these will corrected in good time thereafter.
For item 1, expenditure over £100, our minutes up to November 2019 do not specify VAT amounts separately. This information is available in the accounts or can be supplied on request.